Monday, May 23, 2011

Our amazing Optical Illusion!

I am sure, everyone have learn this in your secondary school or college, it'a basic science and one of the amazing fact about our eyes' visions created by the Greatest One, Allah SWT. So an optical illusion is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality, the information gathered by the eyes is processed in the brain to give a percept that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source. In a simple words, we may see something that is not there or fail to see something that is there or even see something that different from what is there! It's an illusion! *Fuh! I'm sweating* You get me? 



"Rotating snakes"
Circular snakes appear to rotate 'spontaneously'.
Copyright A.Kitaoka 2003 (September 2, 2003)
Explanation (PDF file)



"Allergen"
Circles appear to rotate.
Copyright A.Kitaoka 2003
(c)Akiyoshi Kitaoka "Trick eyes 2" Tokyo: KANZEN 2003
Explanation (PDF file)


"Cogwheels"
The outer ring appears to rotate clockwise while the inner one counterclockwise.
Copyright A.Kitaoka 2003


"Absorption"
The surround appears to move to the center. Moreover, the inset and surround appear to rotate in the different directions when observers approach or move away from the figure while fixating at the center.
Copyright A.Kitaoka 2003
Explanation (PDF file)



OK, enough with these, I feel dizzy now, don't you? *____*
and Alhamdulillah for these given eyes by Allah..

6 comments:

  1. salam. I got information from my friend, she said that these pics always used in stress test. So, if u feel like its move fast, or keep moving, means u r a bit tensed, vice versa.

    I saw it moves a lot.. but she said just a bit, not every circle..so??? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam..wow, really? I never heard about it..Means I'm a bit tensed now? Ok, makes sense..lol..Thanks for the additional information :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adeh!!!my eyes are spinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe....Yes, mission accomplished! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously spinning my eyes,, spinning like my spectacle need more power for my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cuггent post рrovіdes proven
    nеcesѕary to mе personally.
    It’s rеally informative anԁ you really aгe сеrtainly гeally educаtеd in
    thiѕ aгea. You hаѵe got exрoѕеd my
    peгѕonal еye to numeгous οpinion of
    thiѕ particulaг topic using іntriguing, nοtable and solіd
    written cοntеnt.

    Feel frеe to suгf to my web-sitе ::
    phentermine
    Also see my web site :: phentermine

    ReplyDelete

We are not just selling a product, we are promoting a healthier lifestyle :)

Our Long Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ShareThis

Need He